Hi, I'm Christian Genco.
I retired at 22 after starting a software business that runs itself. Now I help entrepreneurs automate their businesses and live healthier lives.
I'd love to help you:
- automate your process for receiving and organizing files from customers with Fileinbox
- learn to code at Genco.school because you should learn to program
- build and grow a software business by following along on my weekly podcast Makers.dev
- improve your sleep and general health by watching some videos on my YouTube channel
- practice mindfulness in your news feeds by subscribing to Your Thoughts
- learn some new stuff by reading some of my book and conference notes or longer articles about specific research topics
- explore weird ideas by listening to my interview podcast The Genco Show
If some of that has helped you, I'd love to stay in touch! Hop on my newsletter and I'll send you a monthly update about what I'm working on and thinking about.